Procedure to tighten the foreskin and preventing the glans covering

Is there any way to tighten the foreskin so that it stays coververing the glans? It keeps retracting and wont stay covered. I have tried stretching methods to lengthen the foreskin but it is too loose and doesn t stay tapered to cover the glans. I have heard that a urologist or plastic surgeon can perform a tuck or actually make a small cut at the tip of the foreskin and suture it so it will be tighter. What is this prodedure called and how would I go about finding a surgeon who performs this? I live in , . Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012