Problems with pre ejaculation, slight ED. How to make penis strong in a natural way?

i am 30 years old , five feet seven inches in height, 75kg in weight. I am unmarried never had sex. I am likely to marry soon, my problem is pre ejaculation and slight ED. The erection does not sustain for a long time with rigidity, this happens some time. I have six inch or 16 cms in length erect penis and circumference is four inches when erect. how to make penis strong with natural way?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
As you do not have sex experience in the past, having this fear is likely.
Nothing to worry, your problem is just psychological.
You have good size penis and have good sex capacity so remove false fear of having pre-ejaculation or ED.
Develop self confidence and prepare for marriage.
I think your weight is little more so try to reduce the weight.
Check blood sugar to rule out diabetes.
Ok and take care.