Problems with periods and sore breasts

I havn't had my period for 5 weeks and last time I had it it was only for 2 days and really light and brown and before that I hadn't got my period for 6 weeks but I have my period for 2-3 years and it's been regular for 1-2 years. Also my breasts are quite sore since last week. What's wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Have you had sex, if you haven`t then rule out the pregnancy answers that quite a few people have suggested. It is quite normal for a girl of your age to have irregular periods, even though you`ve been having them for between 1-2 years. Your still young and still in the midst of puberty and all your hormones haven`t properly settled down yet. If your still worried, have a chat with your mum and perhaps get her to make an app at your Docs and go together. Stressing by the way, will delay it even more, Take care xx