Problem on the left face and head, ear, swollen face, lightheaded, tooth infection, tiredness. Whats the reason for not feeling refreshed?

hi, for some time now i ve been having some problems, mostly on the left side of my face and left ear, when I move my neck i hear grinding in it, also when a loud noise is made (IE snapping my fingers) right next to it, it feels like water is being rushed through it... though there is no hearing loss . The left side of my face is slightly swollen. This next sympton comes and goes, sometimes i feel a sudden jolt of lightheadedness . My head often fills like it has a lot of preasure, not so much headaches ...I have a pretty bad tooth infection on a left lower molar, but i m not sure it would cause all of these sympoms, also i am constantly tired, don t feel refreshed when waking up, don t feel as cordinated or as sharp as a few years ago, (i m 23) think i might also have a thyroid condition, any response is appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012