Prickling pain in vagina after fingering. Advise?

sir i had oral sex with my gf yest, i fingered her in vagina
she compalined abt pain in der while fingering. I stopped it. Nw in moning she called me n said its still paining. she described the pain as if a pin is pricking her over in there.? we never had intercourse till now. oly i fingered her only two or three time only till now. what may be the reason for this sir ? i m looking forward to ur reply. Thank q
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Inadequate lubrication,skin scratches may be the reason.Sometimes Infection can be introduced or aggravated