Pricking sensation in heart, having genetic blood disorders, on coagulants, clots in lungs, blockage in the leg. Suggestions?

Quiet often & twice today I had a sharp staging or pin prick feeling in my hart. This alarms me b/c I had a PE 1/15/2010 @ the age of 34(2 months before my 35th BD). I was on blood thinner for 1 yr then switched to 325mg Asprin a day for past 2 yrs. I also take 2 mg of Folic acid a day w/ blood pressure med, cholesterol meds, fish oil & valume for anxiety. 2 genetic blood disorders that make my blood thick & platelets sticky plus 1 that s a mutation . I feel like it s small clots or hart related. PE in 2010 showed clots in both lungs & 10 inch blockage from right leg to navel. No screen. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012