Pricking sensation in eyes, headache, pain in chest and hearts, feels like congestion. Taken anxit

Restlessness, Waking up with a feel of insufficient sleep though slept for 6-7 hrs, Pricking sensation in eyes, Sudden headaches on forehead , Nerve pinching like pain in chest and heart. Backside head portion congestion like feel. What am i suffering from. The house we are in doesnt have enough aircirculation and also i had visited doctor few motnhs back for neck pain on sidewards and they had advised me for CT scan . Same time i was given anxit tablets to overcome the restlessness
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012