Previously had breast cancer, gall bladder removal surgery. Having pressure feeling in the diaphragm, upper abdmunal area. Reason?

Hello Doctor, I am worried about a full feeling or mild pressure feeling in my diaphram and upper abdominal area accompanied by mild pain of the same areas... and sometimes exclusively in the upper left quadrant as well. Sometimes the pain radiates through the diaphram and can be felt in my upper to mid back. My appetite is good and my bowels move every day without any abnormalities or change in stool noted. I was diagnosed in 2008 with right breast cancer and received radiation and chemo ... I am familiar with the feeling of pain of my right upper rib cage associated with the radiation (that I feel all the time) but this pain is different. Even now, if I push down on my diaphram... the pain is increased and is dull in sensation. The pain often becomes worse with meals or begins after meals. My gall bladder was removed 5 years ago. I would appreciate any information you could give me concerning these symptoms. Thank you, Karen
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012