Preterm baby, 10.5 months old weighs 6kg, spills whatever milk is fed. What's happening ?

I have a preterm baby and she s 10.5 months old now actual age. She s only 6kg. She s active, happy and no sickness. She eats solids, mainly pureed as she brings up milk when given mashed, chunky or lumpy food. She spills (on Omeprazole for her reflux ) weekly, 2-3 x a week. Whenever she spills, she spills a lot like the amount of milk she was fed to. I m so frustrated. What s happening to my baby. Doctors here can t give me any answer, either.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013