Pressure over the ears while wearing glasses, intense pain. Causes of pain and treatment ?

hi doc i have this problem for quite sometime now and i don t really know if it is actually a problem so i need some consult, when i wear my glasses or when some kind of pressure is applied above my ears ie., the place where we wear glasses there is an intense pain or throbbing behind and above my ears at first it went away as soon as it came but now it prolongs and i want to know what causes this pain and any kind of treatment required. Thanks. AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012