Pressure in the ears and neck, migraine. EKG, thyroid and BP normal. MRI suggested. Advice?

For more than month I feel pressure in my ears along my neck on both sides and feel fullnes like a knot in my throat around adam s apple. I am over 50 and I had been migraine sufferer my whole life. Also feel lightheaded when this thightness started and do not have much strenght anymore. When I lie down it is o.k. and in the morning when I wake up, then for about an hour it coms back. I had EKG done, thyroid checked, blood pressure o.k. with use of medicine. Neurologist checked me and everything looks o.k., have to go for MRI Please help
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012