Pressure in forehead, sinus infection. Taking homeopathic and ayurvedic treatment. What can be done?

I am suffering from Fore head related problem from last August-2012, Initially i felt pressure in my fore head. To stand or sit in a still position is very difficult. I have done MRI and city scan, x-ray etc but not found any more except slighy sinus infections. Afterwards i have tried homeopathic and ayurvedic treatment but do not get complete relief. Still i have pressure and ache in my forehead and to become standstill i probelmatic. I have to make hard effort for standing in a balance position. Pleae advice me
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013