Pressure and small cyst in the area after getting implanon inserted. Is this an allergic reaction ?

3 months ago I had the implanon inserted it healed up fine but 2 weeks after it healed i felt pressure be hind it and a small cyst came in that area I squeezed it and it released the pressure but then after 3 weeks the sore never healed eventually about just over a week the implanon pushed through this little sore iv been to a few different doctors they haven t heard of an implanon doing such a thing like this.. I was curious if this is just a form of way my body rejecting the implanon? Have you heard anything like it? I m still waiting for my period, when should I expect that?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer