Presence of air in the chest. Had perforations in intestines due to rabies injections in childhood. Allergy to wheat and milk. Need cure

Hi, I have been experiencing air in my chest from some years, ever since I was injected Rabies injections in my stomach in my child hood. There was some perforation of intestines and the air leaked to my chest area. Due to ignorance, the problem could never be diagnosed, and the perforation healed. But the air still remains in my chest and discomforts me every second of my life. As a result I have not been able to sleep properly from last 20 years and my weight lost considerably. Other problems have started to occur like allergy from wheat and milk. Taking any kind of medicine does not help cure these side problems as the original problem does not let me rest properly. The air does not show up in any tests done so far like x-ray and CT-Scan. I can feel it very prominently in my chest for the presence of air. Could you suggest what should i do? X-Ray attached.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012