Presence of a fluid filled bump near eye, not healing. Taking cephalexin, neomycin polymyxin B, dexamethasone ointment. Can this be a wrong treatment?

I ve had a clogged/fluid filled bump near my eye just below the brow. Went to MD who refered me to optometrist 7 days ago, was given cephalexin(500 mg 4x day for 10 days) and neomyxin polymyxin B/ Dexamethasone ointment. While there is nothing comming out, it has not gotten any smaller. I m thinking now this may be wrong treatment. What do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012