Prescribed with norgest and evecare for PCOS treatment. No periods. Had hypothyroidism and cholecysterctomy. On thyroxine sodium tablets

hello doctor, I have been precribed to take tab norgest for 5 days,3 times a day followed by tab evecare(himalayan healthcare) 4 tabs a day for 3 months for treatment of PCOS. todayy is 4th day and have taken 12 norgest already.but Iam not having my period. Is it normal? ( I am patient of hypothyroidism since last 3 years and taking 75microgm of thyroxine sodium tablets and also had laprascopy cholecystectomy 25 days back)
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012