Prescribed with coq fort, maxosa sachets, selenium and ecod plus for low sperm count. Are these medications effective?

hello doctor my husband has a low sperm count . he is been advised medicines which is coq fort, maxoza sachets, & ecod plus tab for 3 months. i am going to get my ivf treatment done in the month of feb 13. his count fluctuates between 2mill/ ml to 7mill/ml i was thinking whether i should buy these medices or buy those medicines which were suggested by his previous urologist a year ago. those were selenium 200mg & maxoza sachets... pls guide me
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012