Prescribed vitamin D supplements, calcium tablet. Got acne near the nose. Side effects?

From past 2 weeks I am taking lobak z and nurogabin...nw after my x raus doctor has stopped all these medicines n prescribed me to take 2 times a week vitamin d supplements 0000 IU and a calcium tablet dailu...I am taking it from past 4 days. Bit from past 2 weeks I ve been having acne on my face near the nose area. Since from past 6 urs I was not having any acne problems. I am 26 and married from past 1 year. Plz help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013