Prescribed usage of glutathione pills, read mixed reviews. Safe to use medication?

hello Dr. XXXXX me and my friends are recommended by one of the dermatologist to start use of glutathione pills . we had searched a lot on net and read too many reviews . There are mix reviews and this got us very confused. we need ur honest view if its oki? to use it or not because it pretty perplexing .My friend is getting married in 2 months time so its important if you could help in this regard. waiting in anticipation
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012