Prescribed glasses for shortsightedness. Should I wear it continuously ?

Hi. I recently got the eye tested and was prescribed glasses for right eye spherical minus 0.25 and minus 1.25 cylindrical axis 100 vision 6/6. Left eye minus 0.25 cylindrical minus 0.75 axis 70 vision 6/6P. for short sightedness and basically Im fine with reading the ones nearer. I am able to see it fine with the glasses. my first question is should i be wearing glasses continuously for daily use and my second question is when i use a sunglass i tend to learn and notice that my vision view is mostly taken over and right eye utilised around 99% and the rest onto the left is the nose rest and left side glass just for the name sake attached without any ultimate use. Please advice about these questions. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013