Prescribed forecox kit. What should the dosage be for ethambutol, hydrochloride, isoniazid?

my doctor prescribed me forecox kit suspecting on the basis of FNAC report, but forgot to mention dosage of the said medicine. now i am confused to see that each kit contains 3 tablets and 1 capsul, among which two tablets are identical, 2 tabs of pyrazinamide 750 mg, 1 tab of ethambutol hydrochloride 800 mg, & isoniazid 300 mg, 1 cap of Rifampicin I.P. 450 mg. now please give me proper guidance to take the course.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012