Prescribed Zithromax for chlamydia. Watery sperm with white particles. What is this?

Hi doctor
I recently was diagnosed for chlamydia last week Thursday and was given Zithromax 4 pills to take at once my symtonps went away slowly it is 5 days after and I just masturbated today till I ejaculated my sperm came out watery with some white particles in it I am a male, have I affected the treatment in anyway if not what is this that I seem after ejaculation. I am due to o back to the clinic for retest next week how long till my discharge goes away because from time to time I've been getting really small watery discharge 4 days after taking the pill . Pls reply as soon as possible thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013