Prescribed Zental. Child refuses to take medication. Showing lethargy, fever. Any alternative?

Hi doc, My daughter is 14months old & weighs 8kg (birth wt - 3.16), she refuses to take any kind of medication ans spits/vomits it always. So i use suppository as fever reducer. During her 12month check up she was prescribed Zentel 10ml (5ml each in 1 week gap). The first one she spit most of it out & the 2nd dose she vomited. Now i want to know if i should give her Zentel (or an alternative) again, since she is showing lethargy and gets fever/ cold on and off. Also she has reduced her food intake. pls advise.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013