Prescribed Zenoxa, Epilex and Etilaam for epilepsy. Have nausea. Side effects?

Dear Sir, Recently I went to the doctor for my wife regarding Epilepsy issue. Doctor suggested her medicine, 1) Zenoxa 300mg 2) Epilex Chrono 300mg 3) Etilaam 0.5 mg Since after having this medicine, every day in the eveining she is feeling vomiting and doesnt want to eat till late-night. Please suggest if there is any side effect is arising with Epilex Chrono because she is having Zenoxa since 4 years. Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013