Prescribed Siphene, took injection. Advised to have sex, follicular study on 14th day. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello sir i just went under a follicular study and my result on 12 th day of period is in right ovary its 19 mm and left ovary its 16,10,9 mm and endometrium is 8 mm i also had siephen 50 mg tablet from the first day till 10 th day than today my doctor injected me and told me to have relations tomorrow and than again go for a follicular study on 14 th day so is there any possiblty of pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013