Prescribed Siphene and Duphaston for PCOD. When will my periods start if I do not conceive?

Hi Doctor I have been diagnosed with PCOD , My doctor has prescribed siphene and duphaston this month. i would like to know by when will i start my periods in case i have not conceived ? i mean i took siphene from 4th day of my last period which was on Aug 30 and took duphaston 15th day. i have stopped duphaston on 22nd of Sep. so i would like to know within how many days can i expect my period after stopping the tablet??
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012