Prescribed Rexipra for headache. Lack of concentration. Safe medication?

DOCTOR I AM 19 YEARS OLD BOY FROM NEPAL...I WANT TO START MY PROBLEM FROM PAST..............WHEN I WAS IN CLASS 8 I WAS A GOOD STUDENT I WAS GOOD IN MY STUDY AS WELL AS IN EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES, THERE WAS GOOD RESPONSE FROM SCHOOL...I WAS BUILTING MY SELF AS A GOOD STUDENT .I WAS REALLY GOOD IN LITERATURE,I USED TO READ AND WRITE GOOD POTERY....I WAS IN HOSTEL IN THE SCHOOL...ONE NEW HOSTEL WARDEN CAME TO OUR SCHOOL HE WAS ALSO A ENGLISH TEACHER , INITIALLY NO PROBLEM BUT GRADUALLY I BEGAN TO FEEL STRIKENESS ,I GRADUAALY BEGAN TO BE ANGRY WITH HIM ..AND BE AGAINST HIM ,I EVEN BEGAN TO FIGHT AGAINST HIM...I SEVERAL TIMES COMPLAINED TO SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION AS WELL..BUT HE WAS THE WARDEN..ACTUALLY HE HAD NO ANY MISTAKE HE WAS DOING HIS DUTY ..BUT I FELT SO..LATER MY INTERENT IN STUDY DECREASED AND THE SCHOOL ASLO DIDNT DO ME ANY THING TEACHER SAID I WAS GRADUALLY SHOWING ABNORMAL BEHABIOUR BUT THEY DINT DO ANY THING TO ME BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF THE BEST STUDENT IN SCHOOL FEW MONTHS BACK ..EVEN TEACHERS USED TO GIVE RESPECT FOR ME..........................LATER I FOUND SOME TEACHER SAID ME PROUDY STUDENT AND OVER AMBISIOUS STUDENT..TILL CLASS10 I WAS IN SAME SCHOOL .MY PARENTS DIDNT CHANGE MY SCHOOL THOUGH I SAID THEM MY PROBLM .FROM MY MID CLASS9 I BEGAIN TO FELL HEADACHE EVEY DAY ....MIDDLE PART OF HEAD USED TO PAIN.. I USED TO THINK ONLY ONE THING..I USED TO FEEL HAIR PAIN....UNEASY TO BACK OF MY HEAD...THIS LASTED FOR ABOUT 1&1/2 YEARS ....LATER I JOINED TO ONE OF THE KNOWN COLLEGE OF MY COLLEGE BY WITH THE HELP OF MY KNOWN PERSON.........................I AM IN 12 ..SCIENCE STUDENT..now i have a great problem i cant remember things of my study..i am frequently scolded my my coordinator and my parents as i am poor to my study ..i know i have to study science but no intrest in study at alll..i have headache during exams times ....some time i do fell head ache in my normal daays as well...I CONSULTED PSYCHATIST HE HAS GIVEN ME REXIPRA SHOULD I TAKE IT..I AM AFRAID OF BEING ADDICTED IN SUCH MENTAL MEDICINE..IS THIS MEDICINE BENIFICIAL FOR ME ..PLEASE DOCTOR HELP ME.....GIVE YOUR NUMBER AS WELL IF U CAN.................FIRST DAY I TOKK THIS MEDICINE ,WHEN I WOKE IN MID NIGHT I FELT UNCONCIOUSS AFTER A MINUTE...O I AM AFRAID DOCTOR SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS MEDICINE REXIPRA...I AM PRESCRIBED FOR 21 DAYS..........PLEASE DOCTORS HELP ME.............
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012