Prescribed Poly bacitracin antibiotic ointment to treat external itching on the crease on upper and inner thighs worsening. Reason ?

I have been prescribed poly bacitracin antibiotic ointment to treat external itching on the crease of both my inner upper thigh area/ outter part of vagina. Well that didnt work, it worsened. I now been prescribed a powder, nystop, nystatitan tropical powder, to apply 2 to 3 times daily. Also, this pill, cant recall the name, but you take one pill for 3 weeks.. I have already just taken my first pil. My question is why would i, how does this occur? I am one who does get easily hot, sweaty down in that area. So?
.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013