Rashes on thighs, hives. Using phisoderm soap, bacitracin, reduced, patches of cold sores on arm, hand, thumb, fingers. Treatment?

I m not sure how to word my question. I m a 42 yr old reasonably healthy male but lately I ve noticed some odd things. I recently had a rash on both of my thighs that seemed to be something like hives . That went away after I started using Phisoderm soap and bacitracin. Now have what appears to be patches of cold soars on my right arm, hand, thumb and finger . Is this possibly a string of symptoms for something more serious?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012