Prescribed Paxidep and Lonzep for anxiety. Low resting pulse after taking Lonazep. What to do?

Doctor i was detected with anxiety and my prescribed me paxidep cr 12.5,betacap tr40 and lonzep md 0.25,i started taking these meds but a few days back i noticed my resting pulse too low ranging from 48-59,and my systolic varies from 137-150 and diastolic 77-86,i take a lonazep and it comes down to 137 or 136 and from yesterday morning i have stopped taking my medicine,im only taking lonazep sos purposes or to lower bp ,im 19 years old and ive been taking my meds for nearly a month.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012