Prescribed Norethisterone for mid-cycle bleeding. Started Femodene. How to stop bleeding?

Hi I have been bleeding since October the 21 so actually 3 weeks or so and have missed my normal period as this irregular bleeding occured 2 weeks before my normal period is due and it is still on. I have been perscribed Norethisterone to take 1 tablet 3 times a day I have taken those for 6 days and at that time the bleeding started to reduce but never stopped, I had to stop taking the Norethisterone because I had to start my new pack of Contraceptive pill ( Femodene ) !! This is extremely annoying i can t wait for it to stop Any suggestion on how to stop the irregular bleeding??
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012