Prescribed Lycron-N, Fertyl, Dephartan to get periods and to help pregnancy. Opinion?

I have missed my period of last month , then I have waited for next 20 days. I have checked the prgcy, by test kit and it has shown -ve results. then I have conculted to G logist and she have given me Lycron-N for 5day and asked me to wait till perid comes. I have taken the tables and after 10 day my period started. No today is my second day and G logist (Dr) has given me fertyl 50mg for 5days and also she asked me to take dephartan from 16th day if I want to pr gnt.also she has suggested to make a contact between 11-19 day. Since I am liitle bit confuse about the diagnostics so can you pelase tell me the prescription are going in right way and how it help me to concive.. . Thank you .... .
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
May 2013
Fertyl tablets helps in ovulation induction.
Duphaston is a progesterone, which helps in implantation and maintenance of pregnancy.
So, after taking ovulation induction drugs, if you plan intercourse around the time of ovulation, it will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
For more details :

Then wait till expected date of periods.
If you miss the periods go for blood test for pregnancy or wait for 5 more days and go for urine test for pregnancy.
Once check for your husband's seminal parameters to rule out any abnormalities.
Start taking folic acid supplementation from nowonwards.