Prescribed Endogest for less growth of fetus. Is everything normal?

i had my last periods on 20 june. Today on 4 august i went to the doctor and she told me that my pregnancy is showing growth less by one week . Then she gave me one hcg injection and prescribed endogest 200 capsules for 15 days. is every thing normal? what are the side effects if any? what is the best way to take endogest?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
You are only 6 weeks pregnant. A growth less by one week is worrisome. Fetal cardiac activity needs to be confirmed on a follow up scan. The medicines you have been given are natural hormones to sustain pregnancy. It is best to take endogest vaginally.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal