Prescribed Ecospirin due to high triglycerides level. Small wound looks big due to blood thinning. Can I stop Ecospirin?

Good Evening Doctor, I am 38 years old... My Triglyceride count was 154 mg/dl; cholestrol was 147mg/dl; HDL - 30mg/dl; LDL-86 mg/dl, VLDL - 31 mg /dl...about 6 months back.... The doctor told me that my triglyceride count was high and hence I need to take Ecosprin AV 75 daily..... I have been taking it all this while... I have noticed that even the small injury looks big because of its blood thinning qualities.... I am scared to abruptly stop taking the tablet.... Kindly advise me how and when can I stop it... I don t want to be on this medicine lifelong nor do I want chance of an heart attack
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012