Hi Welcome to HCM ,
From your lipids report first i would advice you life style modification for atleast 3 months and after that if you have persistent abnormal lipids
than i would prescribe you medicine ,
your TG is borderline high , LDL
is normal , good lipid HDL
is lower side , and you didnt have BP or diabetes
follow life style changes and repeat your lipids after 3 month and then consult cardiologist
and follow his advice ,
- Take good quantity of fresh fruits, fresh green leafy vegetables, pulses, legumes, nuts like almond, wall nut, soybeans, lentils.
- Take whole grain food like brown bread, brown rice, whole wheat, oatmeal, popcorn, seafood like sea fish salmon, tuna, sardine, meat like chicken without skin, lean poultry etc.
- Avoid saturated food item like fried food, ghee, butter, red meat, organ meat like liver
and seafood like prawns, crabs, egg yellow if you are non-vegetarian.
- avoid bakery items, fried food, sweets, and ice cream.
- Take low fat dairy foods like skimmed milk, low fat yogurt, and low fat cheese.
-Do regular walking for atleast 30 min a day ,
- stay away from any type of addiction ,
you can stop your present medicine and follow above advice