Prescribed Duoluton for IVF process. Have minimal bleeding. Do I need to consult my doctor?

Hi,I am Priya.I have been advised by doctor to take Duoluton tablet for 21days as a first step in IVF process and I have to consult my doctor on 23rd day. I thought I will b getting my period after stopping this tablet.Its almost 16days over.But today I am seeing some minimal bleeding as a symptom for my periods. Do I need to consult my doctor if I get periods by today itself. Pls respond to my queries.Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013