Prescribed Dicaris for abnormal skin pigmentation following burns. Opinion about Dicaris?

hi, Around three years back, my left hand got burnt while lighting a fire cracker. The fire cracker, which was not supposed to explode, exploded in my hand. Igot 2nd degree of burns. Fortunately, I got immediate medication and the wound got healed in two months time. But the color of my back hand ( top of my fingers) was lost, which i started getting back. It has been now over three years but the skin pigmentation is not normal. I have been asked to take Dicaris. I was reading about this med online which confused me if I should take this medicine or not. Can you please help ?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012