Prescribed Deviry for continuous periods. Light periods after missing dosage. When will it stop?

I have got continuous periods for one and a half month, that too not continous and not heavy. Doctor advised me to take deviry 10 mg tablet 3 times/day for 1 week and then reduce to 2 times/day for next week and then reduce to 1/day for the next week. I completed the first week and the periods stopped for me. But during the second week ie 2 days before, I missed one tablet and now I am getting periods lightly, from the next day after that miss.When it will get stopped or Is there any problem with that?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
use homoeopathic medicine pulsatilla 200 , 4drop 2 times and sepia 200 4 drop 2 times
dr praveen pathak