Prepone periods with Primolut

How to prepone the periods by taking primolut n , i want my periods to be by 17th of March, but mt actual date is 23rd March as Navratri is begning i want it to get clear before that, i have started taking the primolut n from 13th March onwards its days almost now.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Advancing a period is always set with failures, postponement is always better. Moreover, if you wish to prepone a period, treatment should be initiated as early as the first week of the cycle. At least a week of medication is necessary to create the hormonal situation necessary to induce an early period. Since you have not done that, I would suggest going for postponement by continuing the medication, but, please remember, prolonging treatment for more than 20 days is not advisable as it has side effects. Hope this helps.