Premenstrual pain in bowel. Frequent urination. Clitoris paining. Relief with antibiotics. How to cure?

Since 3 weeks I started feeling like a premenstrual pain in my bowel.after menses the pain is omnipresent.i have some frequent urges to I drink some water , after twenty mins I got to go to the gave me savlon wash and a travogen cream.ystd my clitoris started paining.each time it rubs with my panty, I feel like an electric pain.dr gave me antibiotics too which I m taking since four days.a bit relief but still clitoris is very sensitive.wat shud I do pls?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer