Premature ejaculation while having sex with other girls, no problem with regular partner. What is the cause?

Hi, I am 27 years old Man. Recently I have discovered my sperm comes out very quickly while intercourse only when I am having sex with other girls other than my Girlfriend . I am not sure its a premature ejaculation or a mental problem. Every time I am with other girls within 20 sec my sperm comes out before 1 year it was all normal but when i am with my girlfriend its all normal. Can you please help me. I have tried with 4 Girls but all same I just cant hold my sperm coming out Recently I tested my Blood test and its all normal. I don t smoke and drink occasionally. Ejection is normal too.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012