Premature ejaculation, serum prolactin 44.3, can hold only 30 seconds, weakness, suggestions

Thanks a lot. I am male of age 29.I am suffering from premature ejaculation from about 1.5 year. My serum prolactin is 44.30 and I am taking Cabergoline 0.5mg one time a week last 6 months prescribed by a doctor. But I am not noticing any improvement. I can continue only 30 sec at the time of sex. And I feel very much weak. I cant do my regular job properly for the weakness. Please help me regarding this problem. Regards, XXXXXX
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012