Premature ejaculation happens and i completely looses desire for sex and feel myself so cold. Plz tell me the reason & solution for this ?

Dear Sir, I got married FIVE year before. my problem is that whenever i met my wife 4 sex. first few moment are joyful for me (without intercourse). but when i come to main part which is intercourse. premature ejaculation happens (even my penis didnot enter in vagina) and i completely looses desire for sex and feel myself so cold. Plz tell me the reason & solution for this as this is most embarassing situtation 4 me infront of my wife Waiting for your kind reply Regards
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011