Premature delivery, have fluctuating BP, white coat syndrome. How can I reduce this?

I had a 10 wk premature baby last Wednesday. And ever since then they have kept me in even though I have recovered fairly quickly from the emergency c-section I had due to preeclampsia . Like. Said everything has been fine since bu my bp is constantly fluctuating and because of this they won t let me home. One minute it s fine and about 4 or 5 hours later it can a) be normal r b) be too high. It s really getting me down, as even though by being in hospital it s going to keep me close to my daughter whose in neonatal , but at the same time I m one who can t just stare at 4 walls for much longer. I have always had a high bp and do have what I believe to be called white coat syndrome , but still they won t let me home. Last night it was 138/84 just before I went to bed and now that I have woken up this morning it s 149/100. How can I reduce his so I can go home.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013