Pregnant woman. Fetal head is lying low, Placenta is anterior and away from os. Complication?

Hello doc, I m a nine month pregnant woman. My Expected date is 4.4.2013. BP-100/80. Height-4 8 . Weight-48kg. My latest ultrasound report as on March, 21, 2013 Foetal head is lying low at present but not engaged, Biparietal diameter of the foetal head is 93.3 mm. Femoral length of the foetus is 74.3 mm. Abdominal circumference of the foetus is 341.6 mm. All the measurements correspond to about 38 weeks of pregnancy Calculated foetal weight is approximately 3421 gm. Foetal heart movement is present and regular. Foetal heart rate is 145 beat/min. Foetal movement is normal Placenta is anterior and away from os. Placental grading is III (early). Amount of amniotic fluid is reduced. Amniotic fluid index is 9.4 cm. Doctor already suggested me to get operation. But I wanna get normal delivery. Is there any complication to have a normal delivery for me?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013