Pregnant with twins feeling vaginal pressure, anxiety. Need to get checked?

I am 32 weeks 4 days with fraternal twin boys. Labor was stopped at 24 weeks with magnesium sulfate and am dilated to 3cm. My OB hasn't checked my since, I have massive amounts of vaginal pressure, I feel anxious like my blood pressure is high, and am seeing white spots periodically. When I call my OB she says to go home from work and rest. I have a very sedentary office job, it is not stressful physically or mentally. She has treated this pregnancy like my previous 3 single pregnancies and am concerned that she isn't taking this seriously. Should I force the issue with being checked for dilation and possibly switch doctors this late in the pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013