Pregnant with subchrorionic hemorrhage, spotting off and on. Prescribed duphaston, aspirin. Is utrogestan to be administered vaginally?

Hi. I am 10 weeks pregnant with subchrorionic hemorrhage measuring 1.0x0.7cm. I have been spotting on and off for 2 weeks now and my doctor put me on modified bedrest . Aside from that, she prescribed duphaston (3x a day) and aspirin (once a day) to me for 1 month. However, the last time I visited her, she told me to change duphaston to utrogestan 200mg to be taken orally 3x a day too. When I did research on utrogestan, I found out that its dosage is only once a day and for the first trimester, it should be administered vaginally. Is this true?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012