Pregnant with severe vomiting, pain in the abdomen. Tenderness in the abdomen. Appendicitis?

I'm 9 Weeks pregnant and last 2 days my sickness was severe throwing up and yesterday I got sharp(pinching) pain in right abdomen which comes and go every now and then but not constant. So we went to GP where she diagnosed tender in right abdomen and referred to A&E. we rushed to A&E where they took Ultra Scan and confirmed baby is fine in uterus and they are getting heart beat but they said there is tender in right abdomen and referred to surgeon assuming appendicitis. When Surgeon did the diagnosis where I didn't get any pain during that time, even he asked me to cough, bend my legs still didn't get pain so he asked us to go home saying that it is not clinically appendicitis. But if you see the symptoms for appendicitis I have vomiting, tiredness, gastric problem, right abdomen pain comes and go and finally it subsidized now. So now I'm confused as I don't want to get unnoticed on any infection really worried whether is it normal during pregnancy or shall i need to have second opinion on this. On the blood test everything is normal abd teh surgeon told me white cells are little more than normal but he didn't worry about that, what he says his he didn't see any pain when he press the right abdomen so he asked us to come back in case if pain continues. Tell me what I should do now. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013