Pregnant with pseudomonas infection. Glands infected. Should the glands be removed?

I have been diagnosed with a pseudomonas infection. I have glands in my vaginal area that are infected. I am 21 weeks pregnant. I have been advised that I am unable to take the necessary antibiotics due to the pregnancy. I was also told that the glands and infection could be surgically removed if the lumps/glands are painful. The glands are not painful but, uncomfortable. I am looking for another opinion on the matter. Should the glands and infected tissue be removed? I am nervous that the infection may spread to my blood and possibly cause harm to my baby.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012