Pregnant with pressure and burning in lower abdomen, vaginal discharge. Back pain. Pre- labor symptoms?

Hello, I am 33 weeks pregnant and he is very low so it is putting a lot of pressure on my lower abdomen . I have had a change in discharge in the passed couple weeks and one night there was burning in the lower abdomen. Since then, there has been a lot of pressure in the front of my belly, like he s trying to crawl out or something. It gets a little extreme sometimes and it feels like I either need to hold my belly up, or lay down. Sometimes sitting or laying takes the pressure off the front but not always. I am also having back pain . My four year old daughter was early. Is there is a possibility I am having signs of pre labor symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013