Pregnant with hypothyroidism and abdominal pain. Not under medication. Advice

Hello doc ,i am pregnant with hyperthyroidism/graves disease is it possible to have a healthy pregnancy/baby although i haven't done any treatment/surgery?I do see my endocrine doctor on my due appointments ever since i have been diagnosed and do my blood test has requested by my doctor.Now i'm feeling abdominal pain,worries me for i've had a miscarriage 2 yrs back.i spoke to a doctor who told me not very much can be done because i'm still in my 1st trimester/12 weeks in,what next can i do?thanks alot how long does it takes to get a response from you guys?

Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013